Well, that month went by quickly!
First, I want to thank everyone for your super sweet and encouraging comments you left me. I read them all, and they meant a lot to me. Thank you!!
During my time away from the blogsphere, I’ve:
1. Doing lots of writing. Begun working on a revision of PORTRAITS OF THE LIVING: A GHOST STORY, after a great suggestion by an agent
2. continuing my neverending German studies- oh the joys and horrors of that!
3. begun practicing Zhan Zhuang
4. have mentally jotted down new things to blog about which I hope you shall find interesting
5. and well, lots more stuff! 🙂
Anyhow, I’ve missed all of you. So gather a chair, sip some tea, enjoy a scone…and tell me- what have you been up to?