First, a big thank you to the always gracious Lora for giving me this award. You can read her smart, funny, and warmhearted blog that covers everything from cooking to the arts and every humorous thing between at: http://liferealities.wordpress.com/
I’m really glad she likes my blog even though I’ve had to be more quiet lately with my posting.
Anyhoo, I would like to pass on this award to 5 other bloggers who truly deserve it. In no particular order:
1. Diane Dooley at http://dianedooley.wordpress.com/. Ms. Dooley is a fantastic horror writer, while also incredibly supportive of other writers.
2. Chazz at http://knowledgelost.org/. The sharp-witted gent covers everything involving the arts and literature. Lots of erudition to be found here.
3. Ralfast over at http://ralfast.wordpress.com/. He covers everything from his stories and views on the writing craft to pop culture. And he’s just an over-all cool guy
4. Beth over at http://shethinkstoomuch.wordpress.com/. Her charming blog covers everything from books and writing and film to her everyday adventures of being a student in Edinburgh.
5. The sharpwitted DD and tarot reader extraordinaire at: http://danglingpentaclestarot.wordpress.com/. For those interested in reading Tarot, or anything related to its history, they should definitely visit her site.
Here are the rules courtesy of Lora:
“If you’ve been nominated, here are the rules if you choose to accept the award:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & Paste the award to your blog.
4. Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award.
5. Inform them of their nomination by leaving comment on their blog.”
Thanks again Lora so very much!